Sunday, 13 April 2014

Shared Resources: Billion Graves and Good Old Wikipedia - Post Two

I then went to the Narrandera Wikipedia information page to check that there hadn't been any information about the anniversary celebrations put on it since I looked last year at <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narrandera> and there hadn't been.  I already had a fair bit of info because our family was going to hold a reunion at the same time, but we didn't for various reasons.  I clicked on the blue edit in the top toolbar but I was told that I needed to sign in.  I signed in again and there is an option to stay signed in for 30 days, so I ticked that.  I went back and tried the edit page again and it brought up the markup page.  I typed my information in and checked it. I had trouble with the Headings sizes but 'sort of' fixed it in the end.  Here are the screen shots.










 This is my last try with the headings and how it looks on Wiki now.

 

 Sorry Group, Blogger wouldn't let me post so many screen shots in one go. Here is number two post - I hope. Cheers, Susanne


No comments:

Post a Comment